Enable Multi-factor Authentication
Managing Site Settings
Reset Multi-factor Authentication
Shared Access Setup & Group Sharing
Managing Account Settings
Setting up Multi-factor Authentication
Setting a custom Logo for BMP
Using your Multi-factor Authentication Recovery Code
Expire Unused Credential
What is Remote Access?
Configuring Personnel Control
Enabling COVID-19 Self Screening
Using Multi-factor Authentication
Schedules & Holidays
Managing the Card Bank
Adding Cards - Swipe to Enroll
Issuing a Brivo Mobile Pass
Adding Cards - Bulk Upload
Managing Unknown Cards
How to use faceprint credentials
Creating a Brivo Door Station faceprint credential
Introduction to Data Explorer
Using Data Explorer
Data Explorer Example: All Activity Bar Graph
Data Explorer Example: Creating a User & Group Count Visual
Data Explorer Example: Credential Audit by Type
Data Explorer Example: Device & Panel Relationships
Data Explorer Example: Expiring Credentials
Data Explorer Example: List of New Credentials Issued
Data Explorer Example: Recent Activity Data Table
Data Explorer Example: Recent Activity by Site
Data Explorer Example: Viewing Failed Access Events using Packed Bubbles
Data Explorer Example: Unique Users by Day
Creating a Deleted User Audit in Data Explorer
Creating a Credential Audit in Data Explorer
Applying a Schedule to an Elevators & Floors
Applying a Door Override
Applying a Schedule to a Door
Setting the Arming Mode of an Alula Panel
Using Device Status
Getting Started with Lockdown
Viewing Lockdown Scenarios
Creating a Lockdown Scenario
Creating a Wired Lockdown Configuration
Initiating a Lockdown
Clearing a Lockdown Scenario
Activating a Group-based Lockout
Excluding a Group from Lockdown
Running an Existing Report Configuration
Creating a New Report Configuration
Creating a New Report Schedule
Running an In/Out Report
Managing Report Jobs
Users & Groups
Suspending a User
Modifying Group Permissions
Exporting User Information
Issuing a PIN Code to a User
Creating a User in Access
Viewing User Recent Activity
Creating a Group
Issuing a Physical Credential
Using Badge Templates
Brivo Access Release Notes
Brivo Access Firmware Release Notes
Brivo Mobile Pass
Brivo Mobile Pass Release Notes
Brivo Wallet Pass
Adding an Employee Badge to Apple Wallet
Adding an Employee Badge to Apple Watch
Employee Badge in Apple Wallet - FAQ
Brivo Mobile Pass FAQ
Favorite a door
Manually redeeming a Brivo Mobile Pass
Adding a widget on Android
Adding a widget on iOS
Opening a unit lock
Create a BMP Account
Linking a Brivo Smart Home Account
Enabling a Siri shortcut
Customize a door name
Redeeming your Brivo Mobile Pass
Brivo Door Station
Brivo Onsite Server/Brivo Onsite Firmware Release Notes
Brivo Smart Home
Change the Digit Length for Randomly Generated Access Codes
Set Temperature for all Vacant Units
Set a Check Out Time
Manually Send a Pin Code Via Email
Set a Check In Time
Lock all Vacant Units
Change How Long Following Check-out that Codes are Unsynced
Changing a Property's Time Zone
Turn off all Lights in Vacant Units
Schedule Auto-Lockout Time for all Company Properties
Adding a Property
Create Scheduled Access for a Property
Schedule Guest Code Sync
Manually Send a Pin Code Via SMS
Change how long prior to Check-in that codes are synced
Schedule Guest Code Removal Sync
Delete a Property Level Scene
Create a Property Level Scene
Activate a Property Level Scene
Edit a Property Level Scene
Delete a Company Level User
Deleting a Property Level User
Adding a Company Level User
Edit a Property Level User
Adding a Property Level User
Creating an Access Schedule for a User
Edit a Company Level User
Adding the Brivo Smart Home Alexa Skill Using your Computer Browser
Adding the Brivo Smart Home Skill to Alexa Using your Mobile Device
Adding the Brivo Smart Home Skill Using Amazon Alexa
Brivo Smart Home/Brivo Access Integration
Manually Refreshing Integrations
Real Page Integration
Rent Manager Integration
Unpairing a Repeater
Installing a Gateway
Pairing a Honeywell T6 Thermostat
Gateway Install Tips
Unpairing a Lock
Pairing a Lock
Pairing a Repeater
Compatible Z-Wave Devices
Pairing an Outlet Module
Brivo Smart Home Release Notes
Administrator Functions Overview
Auto Sign Out
Auto Refresh Host List
Accessing the Configuration Menu
Logging into Brivo Visitor
Configuring Brivo Access for use with Brivo Visitor
Idle Screen Image
Getting Started With Brivo Visitor
Brivo Visitor Release Notes
Identity and Access Management
Identity Connector for Okta
BMP Provisioning with Identity Connector for Okta
Configure Identity Connector for Okta
Custom Field Mapping with Identity Connector for Okta
Updated by Larry Wile
Brivo Mobile Pass Release Notes
We have released a security patch for BMP on iOS and Android (Version 4.14.0)
Redesigned Widgets for a Seamless Experience: We've revamped our widgets to offer a seamless and personalized experience. Now, you can easily customize them and tailor it to your needs.
Introducing the All-New Magic Button Widget: Say hello to our latest addition—the Magic Button Widget! Simply tap on it to unlock the nearest door. Please note that the experience may vary between iOS and Android due to different capabilities offered by each operating system. On iOS, tapping the widget will take you to the app and unlock the door, while on Android, it will directly open the door.
We have released a security patch for BMP on iOS and Android (Version 4.13.3)
Fixed an issue where Android users could see duplicate passes appear on multiple devices under certain conditions.
Support for Widgets on iOS 17.
We have released a new version of BMP on iOS (Version 4.13.2)
Users will no longer have to sign out/in of iCloud to see the Add to Wallet button.
We have released an exciting update for BMP on iOS and Android (Version 4.13.0)
For commercial users:
1. Refreshed homepage design for a seamless experience.
2. View all doors and sites for quick access.
3. Improved warnings.
4. Add and manage favorites with ease.
For Smart Home residents:
1. A dedicated homepage that makes it convenient to access all devices.
2. Streamlined guest management experience.
3. Quickly view device statuses once added to favorites.
This is a phased rollout and we plan to be complete by next week.
We have released a new version of BMP on iOS and Android (Version 4.12.0)
1. BMP now supports Swedish.
2. Doors on widgets will appear in the same order as your favorite doors.
3. Fixed an issue where smart home users were frequently getting logged out of the app.
4. Fixed an issue where favorite doors were disappearing on iPad.
We have released a new version of BMP on iOS and Android (Version 4.11.2)
1. Fixed an issue where some users were incorrectly receiving an invalid invitation error when redeeming a pass.
2. Fixed an issue when some users were incorrectly seeing an error multiple times cauing the screens to cycle when redeeming a pass.
We have released a new version of BMP on iOS and Android (Version 4.11.0)
1. Bug fixes and performance improvements
We have released a new version of BMP on iOS and Android (Version 4.9.1)
1. Addressed an issue that was causing some users to lose their passes in the app.
2. Addressed an issue where some users were receiving 'Out of Region' error while redeeming passes.
We have released a new version of BMP on iOS and Android (Version 4.9.0)
1. Smart home users who have linked their account in BMP can now manage garage door controllers
2. Addressed an issue that was causing some users to lose their passes in the app. Please note that this is a partial fix and the team is actively investigating other use cases where this might still happen.
We have released a new version of BMP on iOS (Version 4.7.0)
1. Smart home users who have linked their account in BMP can now view Flood sensors.
We have released a new version of BMP on iOS and Android (Version 4.6.0)
1. Smart Home users who have linked their account in BMP can now manage and control Light Switches and Light Dimmers.
2. Users now have the ability to share their feedback with us from the app.
We have released a new version of BMP on iOS (Version 4.5.1)
1. Fixed an issue where some customers were unable to redeem their mobile passes.
We have released a new version of BMP on iOS and Android (Version 4.5.0)
1. BMP users can now receive push notifications when a site goes into lockdown.
2. We have fixed an issue wherein some users are getting an error when trying to redeem a pass. These customers should now be able to redeem passes.
3. Additional bug fixes and performance improvements.