Enable Multi-factor Authentication
Managing Site Settings
Reset Multi-factor Authentication
Shared Access Setup & Group Sharing
Managing Account Settings
Setting up Multi-factor Authentication
Setting a custom Logo for BMP
Using your Multi-factor Authentication Recovery Code
Expire Unused Credential
What is Remote Access?
Configuring Personnel Control
Enabling COVID-19 Self Screening
Using Multi-factor Authentication
Schedules & Holidays
Managing the Card Bank
Adding Cards - Swipe to Enroll
Issuing a Brivo Mobile Pass
Adding Cards - Bulk Upload
Managing Unknown Cards
How to use faceprint credentials
Creating a Brivo Door Station faceprint credential
Introduction to Data Explorer
Using Data Explorer
Data Explorer Example: All Activity Bar Graph
Data Explorer Example: Creating a User & Group Count Visual
Data Explorer Example: Credential Audit by Type
Data Explorer Example: Device & Panel Relationships
Data Explorer Example: Expiring Credentials
Data Explorer Example: List of New Credentials Issued
Data Explorer Example: Recent Activity Data Table
Data Explorer Example: Recent Activity by Site
Data Explorer Example: Viewing Failed Access Events using Packed Bubbles
Data Explorer Example: Unique Users by Day
Creating a Deleted User Audit in Data Explorer
Creating a Credential Audit in Data Explorer
Applying a Schedule to an Elevators & Floors
Applying a Door Override
Applying a Schedule to a Door
Setting the Arming Mode of an Alula Panel
Using Device Status
Getting Started with Lockdown
Viewing Lockdown Scenarios
Creating a Lockdown Scenario
Creating a Wired Lockdown Configuration
Initiating a Lockdown
Clearing a Lockdown Scenario
Activating a Group-based Lockout
Excluding a Group from Lockdown
Running an Existing Report Configuration
Creating a New Report Configuration
Creating a New Report Schedule
Running an In/Out Report
Managing Report Jobs
Users & Groups
Suspending a User
Modifying Group Permissions
Exporting User Information
Issuing a PIN Code to a User
Creating a User in Access
Viewing User Recent Activity
Creating a Group
Issuing a Physical Credential
Using Badge Templates
Brivo Access Release Notes
Brivo Access Firmware Release Notes
Brivo Mobile Pass
Brivo Mobile Pass Release Notes
Brivo Wallet Pass
Adding an Employee Badge to Apple Wallet
Adding an Employee Badge to Apple Watch
Employee Badge in Apple Wallet - FAQ
Brivo Mobile Pass FAQ
Favorite a door
Manually redeeming a Brivo Mobile Pass
Adding a widget on Android
Adding a widget on iOS
Opening a unit lock
Create a BMP Account
Linking a Brivo Smart Home Account
Enabling a Siri shortcut
Customize a door name
Redeeming your Brivo Mobile Pass
Brivo Door Station
Brivo Onsite Server/Brivo Onsite Firmware Release Notes
Brivo Smart Home
Change the Digit Length for Randomly Generated Access Codes
Set Temperature for all Vacant Units
Set a Check Out Time
Manually Send a Pin Code Via Email
Set a Check In Time
Lock all Vacant Units
Change How Long Following Check-out that Codes are Unsynced
Changing a Property's Time Zone
Turn off all Lights in Vacant Units
Schedule Auto-Lockout Time for all Company Properties
Adding a Property
Create Scheduled Access for a Property
Schedule Guest Code Sync
Manually Send a Pin Code Via SMS
Change how long prior to Check-in that codes are synced
Schedule Guest Code Removal Sync
Delete a Property Level Scene
Create a Property Level Scene
Activate a Property Level Scene
Edit a Property Level Scene
Delete a Company Level User
Deleting a Property Level User
Adding a Company Level User
Edit a Property Level User
Adding a Property Level User
Creating an Access Schedule for a User
Edit a Company Level User
Adding the Brivo Smart Home Alexa Skill Using your Computer Browser
Adding the Brivo Smart Home Skill to Alexa Using your Mobile Device
Adding the Brivo Smart Home Skill Using Amazon Alexa
Brivo Smart Home/Brivo Access Integration
Manually Refreshing Integrations
Real Page Integration
Rent Manager Integration
Unpairing a Repeater
Installing a Gateway
Pairing a Honeywell T6 Thermostat
Gateway Install Tips
Unpairing a Lock
Pairing a Lock
Pairing a Repeater
Compatible Z-Wave Devices
Pairing an Outlet Module
Brivo Smart Home Release Notes
Administrator Functions Overview
Auto Sign Out
Auto Refresh Host List
Accessing the Configuration Menu
Logging into Brivo Visitor
Configuring Brivo Access for use with Brivo Visitor
Idle Screen Image
Getting Started With Brivo Visitor
Brivo Visitor Release Notes
Identity and Access Management
Identity Connector for Okta
BMP Provisioning with Identity Connector for Okta
Configure Identity Connector for Okta
Custom Field Mapping with Identity Connector for Okta
Updated by JC
Brivo Access Release Notes
- The verify user funtion on the event tracker would display events that were not based on a user action (valid access, etc). Now you will see the last credential user generated event under verify user.
September 1st, 2023 (v20230831)
- Administrators )with proper permissions and assignments) will no longer have an issue adding users to groups.
- The steps to add a Users to a group can be found here - Creating a new user
- When selecting a checkpoint device for Personnel Control, only doors will display.
- Learn more about the Personnel Control feature here - Configuring Personnel Control
August 24th, 2023 (v20230823)
- We have implemented a calendar view for schedules. Now when Administrators either edit a schedule or after creating one they will have the ability to view the schedule blocks in a calendar view or a list view.
- An article on how to create & edit a schedule can be found here - Creating a Schedule & Editing a Schedule
August 14th, 2023 (v20230814)
- When enabling the Personnel Control feature in Access, Administrators will now receive a confirmation message asking if they are sure they want to enable the feature.
August 7th, 2023 (v20230804)
- Fixed an issue where Snapshot images were not loading if they were older than a week old. You will now see all the snaps.
License Plate Credentials
- In partnership with Eagle Eye Networks, Administrators can assign License plate credential to Users under their User profile, which is available in Professional and Enterprise editions and as a subscription for Standard edition.
- An article on how to assign a license plate credential to a User can be found here - Assigning a License Plate to a User
- Administrators can now capture events (Event Tracker & Notifications) for doors and devices that don't have a reader attached, such as emergency exits, windows, environmental sensors, and more.
Schedule Page Updates
-Admins can now view, create and modify door schedules and exceptions to door schedules more easily.
- An article on how to create a schedule in Access can be found here - Creating a Schedule
- Base building accounts can share access permissions with tenant Brivo accounts.
- An article on how to setup and use shared access can be found here - Shared Access Setup
- We improved the experience for Administrators to view recorded video that is event or motion based, to find event based clips easier, and to scrub through clips using a timeline.
May 9th, 2023 (v20230508)
- Fixed an issue where it was unclear if the custom field an admin was trying to edit was unsupported. Messaging has now been added to give an admin more insight into what is wrong.
April 19th, 2023 (v20230418)
- Some Admins did not have a smooth experience when filtering the Event Tracker, this has been improved.
- Fixed an issue where rotated badge template elements could not be edited.
April 13th, 2023 (v20230412)
- Access Commands - credential Users can trigger I/O devices with a credential swipe. Triggering actions include: single swipe, double swipe, and limiting User interaction with group permissions. This feature is available in Professional and Enterprise editions.
- We designed a new and improved Custom Fields page in Brivo Access.
- You can now drag and drop to reorder fields on the list page.
- You can choose from a list of supported date fields.
- An article on how to manage custom fields can be found here - Managing Custom Fields
February 8th, 2023 (v20230207)
- Administrators can now expire credentials that have not been used in a certain number of days. An administrator has the ability to set an expiration day limit for unused credentials across the entire account from 5 to 365 days.
- An article on how to set up this feature can be found here - Expire Unused Credentials
- Snapshot customers can view both recorded video and the Snapshot of an event from the Event Tracker details drawer. For more information on Brivo Snapshot, please visit our resources page.
- We added new Data set name Occupancy & Usage to Data Explorer.
-Occupancy metric for counting unique users present on any given site during a day.
-Volume metric for viewing the number of valid access events within a given time period.
-First & last events by day.
-Normal hours indicator for filtering inside/outside working hours.